Saturday, February 21, 2009

Girl Talk

My cousin and I have been out all day today rolling around doing nothing at all. Man, it has been a great! It's been kind of like our old days. Back in the day we used to ride around and crack crazy jokes that made no sense to anyone, but they were still hilarious. One was about a Portabello mushroom. My cousin made me laugh so hard, I ended up darn near choking to death off my water I was drinking at the time. Some how or another, I steered my truck off Jewella Ave. into Max's Pawn Shop's parking lot and she gave me a half-assed attempt at the Heimlich maneuver. When I could breath again, we finished laughing and continued our trip.

We still laugh about the stupidest stuff in the world all the time when we drive. I still choke off my drinks while I laugh. In the end, life still goes on for us. If I could post a camcorder or some other recording device in the car to catch some of our sessions in the car, we could probably make tons of money of the stuff we do and say in the car. I mean look at all the money Seinfeld made off his show about nothing.

1 comment:

  1. You know you're laughing when you snort stuff out of your nose!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete