Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring What?!

Once again, Spring Break has proven to be my early April Fool's Day joke. As a matter of fact, I think I have been busier during my so called "break" than I normally am during school. Now, even at the last minute, I'm still sitting up at the last minute trying to figure out how to do all the things I still haven't had the time to finish. I tell you, sometimes I wish I had the power to transform myself into Stretch from the Fantastic 4. That's about the only way I figure I have any chance of ever being able to survive being pulled into so many directions!

All right, enough already of my blubbering! I may as well realize that I need to change my name to Mazda! You know-Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! Oh, don't pretend you haven't seen the commercial and thought to yourself, "Hmm... That sounds like my life!"

Be Blessed,

Kharamel

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that I am not the only one. Although, to be honest, my last minute chaos is my own fault. Good luck with your stuff. I am sure you will get done with all you need to do. If only there were a few more hours in a day. Then we would have more time to put stuff off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one, sister!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete