Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well...

This is one of those times that I truly have nothing I feel like writing about. Nothing in my personal life has occured this week that stands out as something I feel like putting on the internet. But, since I have to blog, I guess I will be putting something on here. So here goes. I went to slate.com and checked it out for the first time. It was an alright sight, I guess. I wouldn't call it a place I would go on my own. I didn't really care for the articles; however, the cartoons were decent, especially this one .

With these things being said, I do hope my spring break has a little bit of excitment in store for me. I guess I will see. I do hope all of your spring breaks go well!

Be blessed!

Kharamel

1 comment:

  1. Good cartoons. I needed a laugh!

    Have a good break!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete